90/100 by 299346 users
- Title : Similar Triangles Worksheet Answers Kuta Software | Free Worksheet ... similar triangles worksheet with answers in Common Worksheets category
- Filename : Common Worksheets-Similar Triangles Worksheet Answers Kuta Software | Free Worksheet ...-similar triangles worksheet with answers
- Filetype: PNG
- Original Size: 791 x 1024 pixels
- Resolution: High-res
- Category : Common Worksheets
- Labeled with: solving right triangles worksheet answers with work‚ multi-step special right triangles worksheet answers with work‚ triangles worksheet with answers - similar right triangles worksheet answers with work‚ special right triangles kuta software worksheet answers with work‚ similar triangles proofs worksheet with answers in common worksheets category
Some questions frequently asked by users : geometry, how do i find the missing length in similar triangles when its not an obvious answer?
i have a worksheet, my parents-- lets just say i'll waste seconds to finish this if i ask them. i'm in 8th grade and i don't remember how to do this when its not obvious-- example, its not like this-- a triangle having 5 on 1 end, 5 on another, and they are the same on each sides by look and the question asks what is the missing length (of course it never was that easy xd) the ones i have are like angles l (top tip of triangle) k(bottom and has missing length) j( across from k still on the base) a 35 degree angle and the number 28 on a line connecting l and j (trying to explain sorry if not good enough) lets see if i can draw it. l| k|____35___j (those 2 lines by k are part of the triangle and the 35 is where the degree is, and yes this fake drawing has no top, but i wanted to give you an idea of how this triangle looked.) and last question, is a triangle similar similar even if it has different '((('s in the corner??? (those curve lines in the corner sometimes more than one of them in the same spot that a right angle square ) and what are they called?help on geometry questions (pythagorean theorem similar right triangles)?
hi, i have three questions that i'm stuck on. they are #6, #12, & #20 on this worksheet: http://walker.rigbytrojans.org/uploads/2/1/5/4/21541244/practice_7.3_and_key.pdf i know what the answers are, but i don't know how to solve them. help would be very appreciated :-)please help me with geometry?
http://biancomath.pbworks.com/f/a+postulate+for+similar+triangles+packet.pdf on the proportional lengths worksheet, i need help with #'s 11 & 12. i know the answer to 11 is 42 and the answer to 12 is 16, but i don't know how to get to the answers. can you please explain? thanks.
- Total Download : 174